This is a free service that offers emotional and psychological support to LGTBI people, their families and their community.
These consultations can be attended face to face, by phone or via a virtual platform.
If you are an LGTBI person (lesbian, gay, trans, bisexual, intersex…) and you need to talk to a professional, we offer you a safe space to do it, confidentially and for free.
IN WHICH AREAS CAN WE GIVE YOU SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE?
- If you need personal support, couple or family counselling in terms of acceptance of homosexuality, bisexuality and transgender. Always in the strictest confidentiality.
- If you are an LGTBI person and you need to talk about your experience with HIV and / or your sexuality.
- If you are aging or you are an LGTBI+ mature person and you need to talk about getting older and adapting to this new phase of life.
- If you have been or are going through a personal problem and you need new emotional orientation and guidance.
- If the current situation related to the Covid-19 pandemic has led you to a change in circumstances that may have caused you to feel discomfort, being overwhelmed or made you feel unmotivated.
WHO PROVIDES THIS SERVICE?
This service is being developed by:
- Toni Gata (collegiate No. 21726 of the Official College of Psychology of Catalonia), a specialist psychologist in the LGTBI group.
- Howard Simmons, MS, EdS, LPC (license number Department 0701011452 Virginia Sanitary Professions (EUA), a psychotherapist and assessor specializing in emotional health and LGTBI + topics.
- Araceli Esparducer i Broco (collegiate No. 25220 of the Official College of Psychology of Catalonia), psychologist specialising in the LBT+ group.
- Jon Arcelus (Professor of Mental Health and Wellbeing), transgender and gender-diverse health practitioner.
This service is offered in english.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Fill in this form explaining your reason for consultation and we will contact you.